Author tests directly in browser with FuncIt
Write, run, and debug tests in the browser.
Writing and debugging tests is super easy with FuncUnit. Just open a test page with your favorite browser and turn on the debugger.
Or, use FuncIT, the FuncUnit IDE, to record your actions and write test code for you!
Use familiar jQuery like syntax
Do you like short, terse, flexible tests? How about chaining?
FuncUnit's API is just like jQuery's. If you know jQuery, you already know FuncUnit's API.
Run in any browser or automate it with Selenium
FuncUnit supports all modern browsers. You can run your tests in IE 6+, FF 2+, Safari 4+, Opera 9+, Chrome, on PC, Mac, and Linux.
FuncUnit also allows your tests to be run with Selenium. That way You can have completely automated test suite.
- Functional Testing - Test complex behavior like drag-drop.
- High Fidelity - Create identical events that a mouse and keyboard create. Run tests in a real browser.
- Automated - Test multiple browsers from the command line.
- Easy to Write - Write, run, and debug tests in the browser, without configuring a server or other tool. Write tests in a familiar jQuery-style API.
- Free - It's open source! Save yourself $5,000 for similar solutions.
- Multi-system - Runs in IE 6+, FF 2+, Safari 4+, Opera 9+, Chrome, on PC, Mac, and Linux.
See an example
The following tests that an AutoSuggest returns 5 results.
See it in action! (Make sure you turn off your popup blocker!).
Read more in the documentation.